Read Pi’s story and find out why you should never leave a restrained dog unattended.

landscape pic

We started this campaign to educate people on the dangers of leaving a dog unattended while restrained by a leash, chain or lead. Our precious dog, Pi, died at the groomer when she was left unattended in a head restraint. People don’t realize how dangerous it is to leave a dog alone and tethered, but we’ve learned that accidental strangulation happens more often that you would think.

Please read our story and share it with your friends and family. Or “like” us on Facebook at facebook.com/piloveunleashed.

Together. we can prevent tragedy and keep our pets safe.

Meghan & Mike Heeter

 

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.